Thursday, October 13, 2011

Living For This Moment

     Well I suppose I've been living for this moment since June 29th, 2011. That's the day Dave and I said goodbye in the Daytona International Airport. As soon as he left I started wishing for the day that he would return. He's getting on a plane to fly to New Orleans tomorrow. Our lives have been revolving around work and Skype. We've been blessed to have this wonderful piece of technology. It's allowed us to see and speak to each other on a regular basis. Now the counting down of days is about to come to an end (well at least for two weeks), and I will get some "real" quality time with my husband. You know the sense of touch is important and often taken for granted until you don't have it for a period of time. It will be nice to talk to each other and not have to sit at my kitchen table. I am a bright beam of light these days and can't wait to see the love of my life. I never realized what unconditional love was like in an earthly sense until God blessed me with Dave. I never knew a relationship could be like this. God has proven to me that what He has put together...no man can take apart. I love you Dave and I can't wait to see you. 

    Thank you to all my friends and family that have been praying for us.   

No comments:

Post a Comment