Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Jersey Time


Kunsan Air Force Base is a really small base. One of the things that caught on (a long time ago) was each department wearing a jersey. Each department designs their own jersey. Here's a picture of Dave and his legal team. I loved this tradition. I'm all about traditions.





 I asked Dave when I get to Kunsan if I could get a jersey. He said I could but ended up surprising me with one the other night. He actually had it made before he left to come to the states in May. I was so excited!

Okay so let me lead you through my jersey. Patches are the thing when it comes to designing your jersey. Some of these guys have patches all over their jerseys. On the front is THE LAW of the pack. The guys and girls at Kunsan Air Force Base are called "The Pack". Notice at the top right is a wolf and a judge's gavel. On the left is my name in English and Hangul (Korean).


Everyone has a call sign. Dave's is SHARK, so naturally mine would be SHARKETTE! If you didn't know I'm a high school math teacher. Most people put numbers on the back. Mine would be PI or 3.14...


On my right side is the Kunsan Base patch and of course the Prattville Power P patch. GO LIONS!!!


On my left side is the Auburn University patch, the Air Force patch, and an American and South Korean flag patch.


Super cute and it means I'm a part of the team...kind of! At least I look the part.

No comments:

Post a Comment